Our development team has been working hard to make some really valuable improvements to our solutions. Check out what they’ve been working on here, including:
- We now support Dutch! (Analytics Platform)
- Saved Topics are now presented as a scrolling list (Analytics Platform)
- Fix for issue, browsers crashing in projects with large numbers of subsets and topic (Analytics Platform)
- Now you can specify negative seeds to exclude keywords used in listening for Twitter content (Compass)
- Fix of issue where initial topic velocity was sometime incorrectly calculated (Compass)
- Fix for issue where topic velocity and acceleration did not take into account the sampling rate for Twitter messages (Compass)
If you ever have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.